Discuss the impact of a clinical practice problem on the patient(s) and the organization it affects.
- Identify the following PICO components of the clinical practice problem:
• patient/population/problem (P)
• intervention (I)
• comparison (C)
• outcome (O)
- Develop an evidence-based practice (EBP) question based on the clinical practice problem discussed in
part A and the PICO components identified in part A1.
Note: Refer to “Appendix B: Question Development Tool” for information on the creation of an EBP
B. Select a research-based article that answers your EBP question from part A2 to conduct an evidence
- Discuss the background or introduction (i.e., the purpose) of the research article.
- Describe the research methodology.
- Identify the level of evidence using the Johns Hopkins Nursing Evidence-Based Practice (JHNEBP)
Type of assignment: Essay