Locate between 13 peer reviewed research articles after 2010 on How grammar should be taught in schools. Jones, P., & Chen, H. (2016). The role of dialogic pedagogy in teaching grammar. Research papers in education, 31(1), 45-69.
Your literature review needs to include an introduction, main body and conclusion, and the sections need to contain the following content. You may use headings to structure your essay as appropriate
The introduction should include:
• The nature of the focus under review
• The basis for the selection of the topic
• Definitions in use.
The main body should include:
• Current research studies you have located
• The major questions that are being asked in your selected articles
• The current findings from your selected articles
• The major themes you have located throughout the literature you selected
• The general conclusions that are being drawn. The conclusion should include:
• A summary of the major agreements and disagreements about the focus area.
Type of assignment: Essay