Develop an essay outlining your philosophy of education using the information you have learned in this course through presentations and online modules and from your current professional and personal experience. Your Educational Philosophy must be between 600 – 1000 words, be written in APA style* with clear and concise writing and without grammatical errors.
• Make your Educational Philosophy Statement brief (minimum of 600 words) and well written
• Use narrative, first-person This allows your philosophy to be both personal and reflective.
• Be sincere and unique. Avoid clichés, especially ones about how much passion you have for teaching.
• Make it specific rather than abstract. Ground your ideas in 1-2 concrete examples, whether experienced or anticipated. This will help the reader to better visualize you in the classroom.
• Be discipline specific. Do not ignore your research. Explain how you advance your field through teaching.
• Avoid jargon and technical terms, as they can be off-putting to some readers. It should not feel like a resume or CV.
• Be humble. Mention students in an enthusiastic, not condescending way, and illustrate your willingness to learn from your students and colleagues
Type of assignment: Essay