You are required to produce an individual strategic marketing plan based on an NIKE organisation. Your completed report should be of a standard that could be presented to the board and should be feasible in respect of proposals vis a vis available resources and existing skill base available within the organisation. You should use appendices to support the plan with a maximum of 7 in total. These will not be included within the word limit.
Using the results of your marketing audit and secondary market research please produce a justified strategic marketing plan for 2021 – 2026 inclusive for the launch of a NEW product. This should include a set of appropriate marketing objectives, articulation of a marketing strategy and develop an appropriate marketing mix.
- Report format is required with sequential numbering of paragraphs
- It is expected that the plan itself will include a number of applied models in support of the strategy and actions. In addition, Appendices should be used (without word penalty) to give, for example, background raw data, application of further numerical and other models and discussion of the issues and approaches used. These should be identified in the audit and plan.
- Although this is a business report, the expectations are that academic underpinning with Harvard referencing will be used at appropriate places.
- The reflective piece should be uploaded as a separate document on Turnitin and should include a discussion of how the teaching and learning experience on the module has contributed towards your understanding of “strategic agility” and “customer focus”.
- Layout of paragraphs and indicative content should usually adhere to the following the format
Executive Summary / Describe the Business
Understand Markets and Customers
Conduct a Situation Analysis; External and Internal
Produce an effective SWOT analysis
Marketing Strategy including Segmentation analysis.
Marketing Mix (4-7 Ps)
Define Your Marketing Budget
Type of assignment: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Report
Number of sources: 15
Academic level: Bachelor
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English