WASHINGTON FAREWELL ADDRESS ASSIGNMENT INSTRUCTIONS
For this assignment, you will analyze the major points of George Washington’s “Farewell Address” and consider the contemporary government. Were the warnings and exhortations followed in the days since his presidency. What items did Washington feel of utmost importance as he left office? Including differing points of view is preferred and encouraged.
Follow the below instructions to compose your assignment:
• Length of assignment – 2-3 pages.
o Make sure to include a bibliography page if applicable.
• This assignment also includes particulars for the title page:
o Must include a title page (not counted in total page number) that contains:
Your section (ex: GOVT 200-S02),
Your instructor’s name, and
The date the assignment is due (all single-spaced in the footer of the cover page).
o No page number is necessary for the cover page or for the first page in the body of the paper.
• Format of assignment – APA
• This is a closed universe assignment. You may only need to interact with the three documents. But, if the student needs to consult outside sources, make sure the sources are cited.
• Acceptable sources – Scholarly articles published within the last five years, the Bible, online articles given as assignments, and any other pertinent source that helps the student answer the assignment prompt.
Note: Your assignment will be checked for originality via the Turnitin plagiarism tool.
Type of service : Academic Paper Writing
Type Of Assignment : Essay
Subject : History
Pages / words : 2/550
Number Of Sources : 2
Academic Level : Junior(college 3rd year)
Paper Format : APA
Line Spacing : Double
Language Style : US English