The steps you will follow in this assignment are comparable to the development of a Nursing Care Plan. The main difference is that the point-of-impact is a community, an aggregate of people, versus an individual. For this assignment you will analyze and integrate the findings of your windshield survey, information from key informants, and your community health statistical analysis. This analysis and integration will help you establish a community health nursing plan of care.
This assignment requires that you take the following steps:
If you do NOT use this template there will be a 10- point grade penalty, and you will be required to resubmit with 48 hours or a zero will be given.
- Introduction: You will state the PURPOSE of your paper. You will also provide a brief synopsis of your community and present two CHN from your observations and the statistical data from the previous two assignments. You will include key supporting evidence for the two CHN diagnoses.
- Select ONE Diagnosis/problem based on the two (2) CHN Diagnoses you developed in Week 2 OR a newly developed CHN diagnosis based on Coach feedback from your two (2) CHN diagnoses in Assignment 2.
• Discuss the rationale for selecting this problem/Diagnosis.
• Provide supporting community and scientific evidence, for example, Healthy People 2020, Center for Disease Control (CDC), American Heart Association (AHA), and others for this diagnosis.
- Develop a plan of nursing intervention.Explain the intervention time line. Remember to be realistic when setting the goals and the time line for the various intervention activities to take place.
• Describe the Goals (minimum of 2) and objective (2-3 PER goal) of the CHN nursing intervention. Remember, goals are where you want to go. Objectives are how you plan to accomplish the goals. Goals and objectives need to be realistic.
• Explain the intervention objective time line. This time line needs to be realistic.
• Include your plan of intervention activities and evaluation measures. The evaluation should measure the outcomes of your intervention. Be specific.
- Summary and conclusions: Summarize your assessment findings, your proposed community health nursing intervention, and the community public health outcomes that you anticipate as a result of the intervention. This can be one or two brief paragraphs
- References: Follow APA guidelines
- All APA writing guidelines apply. Refer to the APA on-line resources , as needed. https://apastyle.apa.org/ (Links to an external site.)
Follow all rubric information carefully to complete this assignment successfully
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-2 / 550
Number of sources-2
Academic level-Junior (College 3rd year)
Language style-US English