In a report, critically analyse the importance of project planning / scheduling for the Burj Khalifa skyscraper construction project in Dubai, UAE.
Write a report – must be styled as a report – using the headings below:
• Introduction to the Burj Khalifa Project – 125 words
• Critical analysis of project planning / scheduling – 1125 words
• Conclusion – 250 words
• References (no word limit) – 500 words suggested max’ / at least 10 references.
Under each heading above, for the purposes of a well-structured report, there must also be appropriate subheadings.
In the critical analysis section, the important thing is to source and evaluate a wide range of material covering the topic.
Referencing style: Harvard.
Overall word count: 1500 (not including references; another 500 words can be consumed by these if needs be).
Key References (must feature these two at least):
1. Coordination Challenges of Production Planning in the Construction of International Mega-Projects in The Middle East – International Journal of Construction Education and Research (2018). Luai M. El-Sabek & Brenda Y. McCabe.
2. Keeping it simple? A case study into the advantages and disadvantages of reducing complexity in mega project planning – Mendel Giezen. International Journal of Project Manager.
Type of assignment: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Report
Number of sources: 5
Academic level: Bachelor
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Single
Language style: UK English