This assignment is designed to assess learning outcomes 1-4:
1. Apply modern supply chain management principles and practice, including the evolution of modern operations management theory, to real business cases.
2. Critically analyse the process of supply chain management decision making.
3. Apply and analyse appropriate management frameworks which can be used for the planning and control of materials and services, from the viewpoints of quality, quantity and cost analysis.
4. Appreciate and utilise the range of tools and techniques available to aid effective supply chain management decision-making.
This assignment is an individual assignment and requires you to produce a report.
This assignment requires you to analyse two supply chains of your choice. In addressing this report you should consider the supply chain in the following areas:
– The overall design of the supply chains.
– How decision are made?
– Procurement strategy.
– Production strategy and operations
Type of assignment: Coursework