The research needs to contain 50 years of historical branding. The research need to be a narrative
one and explain what happened, when and why, as well as its context, cultural and political.
-Discuss the social, historical and cultural context of historical Branding,
theories and practices.
- Discuss how key social, historical and cultural contexts relate to branding theories and
practices.- This should be 2 pages
Research the designer Ivan Chermayeff: aspects to be considered – Who is the designer?
- Where is the designer from?
- Is he a contemporary artist?
- How is he related to branding?
- What techniques is he using?
- How is he using them?
-How does the designer reflect the influences of their life and experiences;
-How do the experiences and the expectations of the viewer influences the reading of the artwork
and the construction of personal meaning;
- How does the designer communicates his personal stories, thoughts, feelings and ideas; 1
The artwork here is the National Geographic and NBC logo- aspects to be
What type of logo is;
When was created,
Why was. Created;
Which context is responding to;
- How does the artwork communicate about the influences of society and the time when it was
- How does its values compares to the values of today;
- How do the cultural values and background of the viewer influence the interpretation of
- How have historical and contemporary events contributed to the meaning of the artwork?
Explain how the work of the designer may comment on issues in society
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Research paper
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English