The primary purpose of this coursework is not to gauge how
densely you have footnoted your answer or included different
sources in your bibliography. It is, instead, to determine how
skilfully you have reflected upon and analysed the question.
Energy should be devoted to the substance of your essay, not to
compiling extensive footnotes or a lengthy bibliography. As this
is an assessment of your ability, you must work independently
and not in consultation or collaboratively with others.
In particular this coursework has the following objectives:
- Demonstration of the ability to summarise and analyse the
- Demonstration of the ability to raise strong arguments and
counter-arguments to resolve legal issues;
- A critical evaluation of the arguments presented;
- Good use of relevant legal authorities and secondary
- A display of a strong understanding of the law;
- The construction of a clear and logical structure in
resolving this dispute; and
- A well-written and ‘readable’ answer.
The maximum length is 2,000 words. Footnotes ARE included in
this word count.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: OSCOLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English