The essay structure (outline and essay please follow this structure):
– Introduction: Provides a clear and comprehensive overview of the essay and explicitly states the argument.
– Description of Myth: Conveys a comprehensive description of the myth.
– Analysis of Consequences of the Myth: Provides a clear, comprehensive picture of the consequences of perpetuating the myth.
– Explanation of the Reality of the Myth: Provides a clear, comprehensive explanation of the reality of the myth.
– Conclusion: Conclusion effectively summarises key points and reflects on strategies to rectify the problem.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Pages / words: 8 / 2200
Number of sources: 25
Academic level: Senior (College 4th year)
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: AU English