- According to Boyd-Franklin, what would be important themes and strengths to explore in working with African American families? What are some of the typical traps that a social worker might fall into? What is her thinking on the concept of “vibes”?
2. Different theories, theorists, and models have been developed in Family Therapy. Compare and contrast two of them.
3. What are some of the key issues to consider with the first session with a family?
4. What are some implications of the COVID-19 pandemic for family therapy?
5. What are some ethical issues to consider in working with families?
Type of assignment: Essay