Assessment task details and instructions
“The ultimate goal in supply chain management is to create value for the services and products provided to end customers, which, in turn, provides benefits to the firms in the supply chain network.” Wisner, J. D., Tan, K. C., & Leong, G. K. (2014). Principles of supply chain management: A balanced approach. Cengage Learning, p.502.
Based on the above statement, you are asked to choose a Top 500 Fortune company (https://fortune.com/fortune500/ ), and critically:
i. Discuss the company’s supply chain profile and strategy towards value creation.
ii. Appraise what are the major challenges in the supply chain faced by the company including COVID-19 related challenges.
iii. Discuss how digital transformation (e.g., Big Data analytics, Internet of Things, Omnichannel) enhance company’s connectivity and integration.
For each question above, you should support your arguments by bringing clear examples related to the company of your choice. You will also need to consider the following when completing your assignment:
• Establishment of relevant theory (e.g. how supply chain strategy is differentiated from region to region?)
• Allocation of credit and sources used (have I included references and citations to the material I have used?)
• Clarity of argument
• Overall report structure including spelling and grammar
• Adherence to nominated word limit (+/- 10%)
• Word processed (letter size 12, Calibri, 1.5 space)
• Fully referenced (Harvard Referencing System). Please refer to the reading list and academic sources issued in Blackboard
• The report should be written in third person.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Report
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English