For this assignment, develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
1. Identify and define health disparity related to the advanced practice nurse’s area of practice or chosen specialty.
a. Some examples include asthma, cancer, cardiovascular disease, stroke, diabetes, obesity, low birth weight, infant mortality, HIV/AIDS, TB, Depression, Schizophrenia, Substance Use Disorders.
There are significant differences in the quality and span of life between individuals and some populations experience a disproportionate amount of disease burden. This assignment will identify a health disparity and discuss social determinants of health, epidemiology, cultural considerations, and health care literacy.
2. Discuss three social determinants of health.
3. Describe how the three social determinants of health could influence the identified health disparity.
4. Identify the epidemiology associated with the chosen health disparity.
a. Specify the incidence at the state level
b. Specify the incidence at the national level
5. Describe the cultural considerations related to the chosen health disparity.
6.Describe the health care literacy challenges of the population impacted by chosen health disparity.
7. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 4 to 5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
8. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
9. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
Type of service : Academic Paper Writing
Type Of Assignment : Term Paper
Subject : Nursing
Pages / words : 4/1100
Number Of Sources : 5
Academic Level : Master’s
Paper Format : APA
Line Spacing : Double
Language Style : US English