RESEARCH PAPER REQUIREMENTS
- The paper should have a title page
- Use many Footnotes per page: Frequently credit the sources that you use for substantive facts and analysis within the paper itself. It is better to over attribute your sources on each page of your research paper rather than writing full paragraphs with no sources cited.
- Your first sentence should interest your reader: Use an interesting direct quote if possible.
- Include Bibliography: The following are the 5 sources I need you to use as I had to do an annotated bibliography.
- Heath, J.L. (2017). Two Kingdoms for Today: Luther For Post-Christendom Political
Engagement. Post-Christendom Studies, 22, 87-108.
- Jacobs, M. N. (n.d.). The Resurgence of Two Kingdoms Doctrine: A Survey of the
Literature. Themelios, 45(2). https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/themelios/article/the-resurgence-of-two-kingdoms-doctrine-a-survey-of-the-literature/
- Luther, M., & Carty, J. A. (2012). Divine kingdom, holy order: The political writings of Martin
Luther. St. Louis: Peer Reviewed/Concordia Publishing House.
- Prill, T. (2005). Martin Luther, the Two Kingdoms, and the Church. Evangel, 23.1, 17-20.
- Wright, W. J. (2010). Martin Luther’s understanding of Gods two kingdoms: A response to the
challenge of skepticism. Grand Rapids, MI: Baker Academic.
- Each paragraph should focus on one subject
- Include specific details that you have learned to give the paper more clout to avoid generalities.
- Be clear and concise and not too flowery in setting down information
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Research paper
Subject: Religion & theology
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English