- Demonstrate the following: Knowledge and understanding of the social research process and methodology from selecting a topic to the presentation of findings.
2. Demonstrate the following skills and abilities: Critically assess the existing research on a topic, define a research question and consider the ethical design of research to enable the collection and analysis of relevant data.
You should develop a 3500-word portfolio comprised of the following five different elements:
1. A literature reviews.
2. Data analysis
3. Analysis of either policy or media on your topic. Policy refers to rules/principles and guidelines which direct the actions of the State and other bodies which impact on our lives. Media generally refers to communication channels such as newspapers, social media, television and radio. In this assessment you are asked to focus on newspapers.
4. A reflection statement about your learning from the elements listed above leading to:
5. A research question and an outline proposal for how primary data can be ethically collected for your topic.
The assignment has to be written in a Report format, which subheadings are included in the word count (3500). .
The assignment is a secondary research, so sources needs to be included, such as journals, books, websites as well as data and statistics, this could be graphs or charts. Sources could be anything between 30 to 35.
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Report
Subject: Social studies
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: Harvard
Line spacing: Double
Language style: UK English