Discuss by using
at least two different levels of analysis (individual, domestic, system).
The essay will be 1,000 words, including notes and bibliography (+/- 10 % is fine).
CONTENT – The essay will include:
1. A clearly stated argument that answers the question and is developed through supporting points/arguments;
2. Evidence of good grasp of International Relations theories and concepts, demonstrated by accurate
use of relevant terminology;
3. Evidence of good grasp of the relevant historical periods and/or classroom simulation exercise, demonstrated by referring to key events and phenomena.
STRUCTURE – The essay will have:
1. A clear introduction in which the topic is introduced and the core argument as well as supporting arguments/points are stated;
2. A main body section, usually consisting of several paragraphs, in which supporting arguments/points are developed through conceptual and empirical analysis;
3. A conclusion that summarises the main findings and expands on the main implications of the analysis.
FORMAT – The essay will use:
1. Separate paragraphs (5-8 paragraphs would be ideal)
2. Sensible fonts and font size
3. Reasonable margins
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Essay
Subject: Political science
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Single
Language style: UK English