Here is what you are expected to do:
- Put a case for change (why they should change? Objectives of the change)
- What are the possible impacts of the change on the main stakeholders? how to deal with these impacts?
- Who should lead the change? Type of leadership style required, Propose a team.
- Propose a change model that they can follow
- Explain how each phase of the model may be achieved
- How do you propose to maintain the change? Sustainability issues.
You are required to demonstrate that you can apply ALL what you learnt in this course. The more issues you tackle the more you demonstrate that you actually learnt from each lesson.
1-Your report must not exceed 12 pages including cover page, references, appendices etc.
2-Use Dubai font or Times New Roman font size 12 @ 1.5 line spacing and you MUST number your pages.
3-The report should look professional. No unnecessary photos or decoration for example.
4-The more references you use the richer your report will be and will reflect on the grade. Of course you must use the Harvard style for referencing.
5-Be as innovative as possible, but remain realistic.
6- I welcome your opinions, suggestions and recommendations but you MUST back them by references in order to strengthen your arguments. For example, if you suggest a way to deal with new technology then back this by a published research paper(s).
7- You are NOT supposed to base all the report on a single case study. In other words, if you find an article about a University changing from being physical to being online, do not just base all your assignment o this article.
8- Learn from your mistakes of the first assignment.
9- You may use ‘I’ because you are writing a report as an expert (consultant). You are NOT going to have any role in the change management. You are simply offering an initial advice.
10- You must submit through the Turnitin System. Only MS Word will be accepted.
Type of service-Academic paper writing
Type of assignment-Essay
Pages / words-10 / 2750
Academic level-Senior (College 4th year)
Language style-US English