Now that you have had an opportunity to explore ethics formally, create a reflective assessment of your learning experience and the collaborations you engaged in throughout this session. You will submit both of the following:
• A written reflection
• A PowerPoint slide show.
For the written reflection, address Jane Doe’s and respond to the following:
• Articulate again your moral theory from week eight discussion (You can revise it if you wish). What two ethical theories best apply to it? Why those two?
• Apply to Jane Doe’s case your personal moral philosophy as developed in week eight discussion and now. Use it to determine if what Jane Doe did was ethical or unethical per your own moral philosophy.
• Consider if some of these examples are more grave instances of ethical transgressions than others. Explain.
• Propose a course of social action and a solution by using the ethics of egoism, utilitarianism, the “veil of ignorance” method, deontological principles, and/or a theory of justice to deal with students like Jane. Consider social values such as those concerning ways of life while appraising the interests of diverse populations (for instance, those of differing religions and economic status).
For the PowerPoint, briefly summarize your feelings about taking a course in Ethics and explore your process of transformation in this course.
Briefly summarize your feelings about taking a course in Ethics and explore your process of transformation in this course.
• Discuss your experiences of the course, your beginnings, and where you are now. Consider your interaction in discussions.
• Should health care workers be required to take a course in Ethics? Why or why not
Writing Requirements (APA format)
• Length: 3-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
• 1-inch margins
• Double spaced
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• Title page
• References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources).
Type of service: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Coursework
Subject: Social studies
Number of sources: 6
Academic level: Undergraduate
Paper format: APA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English