Write 2 separate paragraphs :
Please discuss the following after watching the video .
Is it more important to find answers or to think about how you answer questions?
How are philosophy and public speaking connected?
Plato advocated dialectic. How can dialectic help us understand the world around us?
Think of the last time you made a major life decision. Did you have an internal dialectic? What aspects of the decision did you consider?
Choose 3-5 of the following questions to discuss in this paragraph :
1. Why is it important to conduct an audience analysis prior to developing your speech?
2. What is the purpose of performing a demographics survey?
3. Why is audience analysis by direct observation the most simple of the three paradigms?
4. What are some the problems a speaker faces when delivering an unacquainted-audience presentation?
5. Under what circumstances would a speaker make inferences about an audience during the course of an audience analysis??
6. What is a variable, and how is it used in data sampling?
7. Why are statistics considered to be a form of quantitative analysis and not qualitative analysis?
8. How does conducting a value hierarchy help the speaker when developing a speech?
9. What value does performing a Likert-type testing of attitudes give the speaker?
10. Which of the Five Categories of Audience Analysis is the most effective, and why do you think that?
11. What are the differences between beliefs, attitudes, and values?
12. What challenges does a speaker face when delivering a speech to a multicultural audience?
Type of assignment: Academic paper writing
Type of assignment: Coursework
Number of sources: 5
Academic level: Bachelor
Paper format: MLA
Line spacing: Double
Language style: US English